New profile/search fields

Dear all members,
We received requests from existing/potential members to add on additional fields in their profile & search fields to fit in their actual sexual category & latest search status.

Therefore, we have added on the below fields :

1) Sexuality categories :

Single gay
Single lesbian
Single bisexual
Single heterosexual
Single asexual
Gay couple
Lesbian couple
Bisexual couple
Heterosexual couple
Asexual couple

2) Searching purpose(s) :

For :

Marriage of Convenience (MOC)
Other reason(s)

3) Search status :

Haven't found MOC partner yet - but actively looking
Haven't found MOC partner yet - but not actively looking for now
Found MOC partner - will get married soon
Found MOC partner - happily married, but still open for friendship
Found MOC partner - happily married, may not be active here anymore
Am not here for MOC, but other reason(s)

Kindly update the above fields in your profile, so that you & other members can find each other easier.

Do let us know, if your category has been left out.

All the best in your quest! :)

BR,
GayLesbianMOC.com

Comments

Demoon

• Posted 3 months ago
Looking for gay guy for MOC in 30 and from jordan

Adi

• Posted 6 months ago
Hi I am Adi from up , my age is 19 and looking for a lesbian soulmate , the reason to write this so early is that we can understand each other , I belong to a Hindu brahmin family and I am a gay

Shivam_07

• Posted 6 months ago
Gay guy frm delhi 25 yr old ...urgently looking for a lesbian girl to marry ..i m a gov job employee belong frm a reputed family...i m looking for a life time relationship ...
.conatct me mocf@yahoo.com

menefezrihaan

• Posted 8 months ago
Kerala Lesbians Below 28 Contact Me in Inbox or Email me @ menefezrihaan@gmail.com.
Preferably Christians & Indians

vikrantsingh

• Posted 8 months ago
Hello everyone , 25 year old guy here , working in Mumbai , well settled and looking forward for a lesbian friend and soulmate.I am tall and straight acting, doctor by profession, employed under public sector and in search of a simple and decent girl.Interested can mail me at paapuneet3@gmail .com

ladyN

• Posted 13 months ago
hello im lesbian straight looking woman from lebanon and im looing for a staright looking gay husband for coverup and to have a child maybe dunno if there is anyone from lebanon didnt know how to search exactly so waiting to hear from u lebanese guys and girls Wink

albguy

• Posted 14 months ago
Hello i am a closet good looking bisexual .I am from Tirana Albania and i am looking for a decent lesbian girl looking for a marriage of convenience.I am educated masculine and good job.E-mail me at sshqiptari@yahoo.com

I am new to this site and not easy to find MOC here

Best,

BetterFamily

• Posted 15 months ago
I don't have a plan 2 marry now since am university student but i do what to find a lesbian for relationship through my journey and later we can get married and have a perfect family with kids. A person who will be my friend and my soul mate if u think you are ready plz leave me a msg. perfectfamily4me@yahoo.com

newrshah30

• Posted 17 months ago
gay guy from mumbai looking for urgent moc ... we can chat further in detail if any one is interested
mail me at :
newrshah@gmail.com

LOVE

• Posted 17 months ago
I want to marry a lesbain as I am asexual and so I ask to mail me at rama.safgal@outlook.com for marrying me.